The origin of one of my fetishes

I have fetishes and am ready to admit this.

One of them is exhibitionism. I like to show myself in the nude in places and circumstances where this is not normally appropriate. My aim is not to offend or disturb, but to stimulate myself. Not be seen stimulating myself; that is done afterwards.

I have thought a lot about what started me on this road.

This is one of the reasons:

https://www.dr.dk/bonanza/serie/473/tv-t---70erne/52080/doedens-triumf (the German version showed 'explicit' nudity.)

https://www.dr.dk/bonanza/serie/473/tv-t---70erne/63680/doedens-triumf ('explicit' excerpt on https://youtu.be/XHhtIRJtQoc)

Dødens triumf (The triumph of death), Ballet for TV by Flemming Flindt and Eugène Ionesco with music by Thomas Koppel played by Savage Rose

I saw part of this Danish theatre performance as a very young girl on German TV, by chance, and could not believe what I saw. I did not know the word Erotic, or the concept, for that matter. But to see fully nude women and men right there on TV shocked me. And they were not static or in the bed- or bathroom. No, they were on stage and making bold dance moves. To magnify the occasion, my dad came in  while I was watching, did not say much and certainly did not do anything. He did not comment negatively or turn it off, but just watched it with me for a little while, then left and never mentioned it again.

The programma included a scene where a nude male dancer poured buckets of red paint over himself . Wet and messy, to be sure. I was and am not sure whether this was an erotic act, but that is how it settled within me.

For a decade, I Googled and Googled to find what programme it was. All I knew was that Savage Rose, a Danish progressive rockband, played the music. In vain, until yesterday, when I introduced a closing set of keywords. I am so happy with the finding and seeing the programme again after so many decades.

This programme changed my life.



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

My return as Vanna Vechian

'Normal People' by Sally Rooney - a masochist protagonist